20 MIN BOOTY BUILDER – Gym Style, Slow Circuit Training with breaks / Equipment: WeightFebruary 14, 2023
You can do this with a home-made weight or in the gym with heavy weights ♥︎ This will 100% help to GROW your booty!/ Werbung
Inspired by a classical gym day. Whenever I post those on Instagram you scream „giveeee us that for YouTube!“. But(t) that’s tricky, because it always depends on the equipment you have available! For this video, I combined exercises that I love and regularly do into nice Circuits.
▸ I am using a 12kg / 26 lbs dumbbell. For the „simplicity“ of the video I only used one weight. If I’m in a / my gym, I would use several weights with different numbers. In this case, I would structure it like this:
1. Front Squats: 17-24kg
2. Deadlifts: 20-30kg
3. 1-Leg Deadlift: 12kg
4. Wide Side to Side: 12kg
Your home-made weight:
1. Take a bag
2. Search for dense + heavy food in your kitchen. For example: packs of flour, rice, oats, etc.
3. You can easily put 6 to 10 packs into one bag. That makes 6 to 10 kg 🙂
You will like this video, if you like my:
– 20 MIN BOOTY GYM STYLE – weight & booty band
– 20 MIN BOOTY + THIGHS – with weight
– 15 MIN BOOTY – weight, booty band
– 10 MIN BUBBLE BUTT – Glute Bridge Burnout
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans (11 versions, different fitness levels), lot of recipes & tips:
▸ 2 of those FREE WORKOUT PLANS are on my Instagram Channel.
Lose Weight & Focus on a Bubble Butt. Check out the Highlight “Workout Plans” for that.
▸ Use the hashtag #PamelaReif if you want to share your transformation or training on Instagram 🙂 I always check the posts!
I update my workout playlist weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Robin Schulz – Sweet Goodbye
2. Ava Max – One Of Us
3. Jason Derulo, David Guetta – Saturday / Sunday
4. Madcon – Drowning
5. Ava Max – Cold As Ice
6. THE DRIVER ERA & Deepend – Malibu (Deepend Remix)
7. Anne-Marie – SAD B!TCH
8. Drew Sycamore – In The Club
9. Thomas Headon – Georgia
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By pe