10 MIN SEND MY ABS TO HEAVEN – Killer Sixpack Vol. 2 I super hard ab workoutJanuary 25, 2023
Make a promise – don’t yell bad names at me because it burns so much? ♥︎♥︎♥︎
A super intense sixpack routine, it’s NO JOKE! I did it 2x a day and had the worst soreness eveeeer 😀 / Werbung
Filled with lots of new exercises, a hint of torture & small movements that have a BIG impact hoho.
If you look closely, you will even see me losing my pokerface.
▸ for lower abs, upper abs & side abs
▸ advanced level
▸ 100% suitable for men
You will like this one, if you’re a fan of:
10min Killer Sixpack
10min Ab Workout
10min R.I.P. Abs with Willi Whey
10min Lower Abs Extreme
1. Make sure to keep your LOWER BACK flat on the mat. Only lower your legs as far as possible, so your lower back is not lifting off the mat.
2. Lay your head on the mat, if that’s more comfy. Make sure to still tilt your pelvis & activate your lower abs if you rest your head.
3. THINK ABOUT YOUR ABS. It’s about the mind muscle connection! Lift your legs with the strength of your abs, not your thighs.
➞ my #PamApp ♥︎ Free workout plans (11 versions, different fitness levels), lot of recipes & tips:
▸ 3 of those FREE WORKOUT PLANS are on my Instagram Channel.
Lose Weight & Dancy Lose Weight & 30min. Check out the Highlight “Workout Plans” for that.
▸ Use the hashtag #PamelaReif if you want to share your transformation or training on Instagram 🙂 I always check the posts!
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Tiesto – Lay Low
2. Chico Rose – Alone Again (feat. Afrojack & Mougleta)
3. Love Me Like You Do – D.T.E
4. Joel Corry & Tom Grennan – Lionheart (Fearless)
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.